miércoles, 27 de octubre de 2010

First Sesion

The begin: Tuesday October 19
Activities Summary.


Professor Alexander (Alexander1074@hotmail.es) introduced the 135 hours course and distribution of 90 classroom hours, 27 personal work and the other at events.
Is presented to the group to define the dates of the sessions to work on institutional week.
They speak of the components to be evaluated.
• Following Up - 40%
• Unit Plan - 30%
• Journal - Journal Reflections - 15%
• Personal Plan of Work.
- 15%. Format Comes to achieve them, according to a rubric for assessing the state of the participant's skills. Is evidence for my case failures in listening and speaking.

I learned?

• The English language is a process that requires decision and perseverance. It is important to have constant contact with print and broadcast about English.
• I was surprised by my participation and tried to talk despite my awareness of errors, especially in handling the questions.
• I have to improve on how raise questions about personal data.

Commitment.

• Review in detail all the material
• Read the first page of the book and perform the exercises.
• Listen to CD's that come in the book.
• Set a minimum goal of my work plan.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario