jueves, 11 de noviembre de 2010

Biography


My name is Josué Machuca Martínez. I was born in Convention, Norte de Santander in 1970. I studied my primary and high school in the city of Ocaña Norte de Santander city. Then I studied Systems Engineering at Universidad Industrial de Santander - UIS, and graduated in 1996.

I made a software development company with two partners and I worked for over five years, we've been doing software for Ecopetrol and other major companies. By 2003 things were bad and the company decided to end it. I worked at several universities teaching classes. Then we came here with my wife to seek better opportunities in Medellin and in 2006 won the competition presented teachers. Since July 2006 working at the school as a teacher Jose Acevedo grade 10 and 11 in technical secondary.

I practiced a lot of football, but now I'm just walking and sometimes play basketball.

The word that identifies me as a person is Commitment.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario